Related to Consumer Data
At Electronic Restoration Services (ERS), the privacy of our customers's important to us. We collect and use personal information about our customers to create and maintain a relationship that allows us to provide them with quality services. We are careful to ensure this information is used responsibly, and only for the purposes for which it was given to us.
What is Personal Information?
There are several pieces of personal information that we may collect from our customers. This information is typically collected at the commencement of our involvement in a loss over the phone. However it could also be collected through the mail or over the internet.
The information we may collect includes, but may not be limited to:
- A customer's identity or contact information, such as their name, address and phone number, or:
- A customer's transaction history with ERS for services they have obtained from us
Why do we collect and use personal information?
We collect basic information about our customers in order to conduct business and provide services to them. We use personal information about our customers for the following purposes:
- To provide quality, efficient restoration with personalized service
- To remember information about our customers, such as technical information related to a particular service or item restored
- To send or initiate direct mail follow-up programs
ERS does not provide customer information to third parties for any purpose other than the resolution of the loss.